The Habs’ third pick in the 2012 draft, Alex Galchenyuk, has inked an entry level – three year deal with Le Club de Hockey.
With little trepidation, the Russian agreed to the deal for several reasons.
Here now are the top ten;
10. Heard the strippers in Montreal are much better than in Sarnia.
9. Are you kidding? Miss a chance to play with Scott Gomez … ?
8. The colors red, white and blue add a fiery dimension to his normal placid complexion.
7. Three words; Awesome skate sharpener!
6. Where else can you buy premium Russian vodka until 11pm every night?
5. ‘You say tomato – I say tomate!’
4. Always wanted to get up close to a black hockey player …
3. Driving Montreal roads; A ‘new’ challenge!
2. Heard Youppi is really Tretiak in disguise.
And Galchenyuk’s number one reason for signing with the Canadiens?
1. His Mom told him to …!