Not because the Maple Leafs are more talented than the Habs. The Habs lost because Randy Carlyle beat Randy Cunneyworth with experience. When push came to shove in the final period – Carlyle’s decisions proved quicker and more efficient. Another sign the Habs need a coach.
That said …
In the past few months, my readership has doubled on this site. A fact that leaves me grateful as I attempt to discover employment as a writer on the Habs.
I am including links to what I think are the best stories I have written. If you have read them – I appreciate your patience. If not – I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy writing them !
Without further ado …
Here is The Best of Le Forum de Montreal …
If you would like to advertise on my site and reach 3,000 potential customers – contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to help me gain employment and you know editors of magazines or newspapers - send this link for me ! I would appreciate it ….
Thank You !
- 7 Changes Toronto Maple Leaf Fans Will See Under New Coach Randy Carlyle (bleacherreport.com)
- Leafs make Carlyle a winner in coaching debut (canada.com)
- Grabovski leads Maple Leafs in Carlyle’s debut (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Leafs drop Habs in Carlyle’s coaching debut (cbc.ca)
- Dick Irvin – Not his Father ‘s Son (laforumdemontreal.wordpress.com)
- Randy Carlyle might have no idea what he’s getting in for (aol.sportingnews.com)
- Today in Sports March 4, 2012 (gangsgoonsandgunz.rahrahrecords.com)
- Fast-fading Leafs test new coach vs. Habs (cbc.ca)
- Leafs hope Randy Carlyle’s promise of ‘rewards’ comes true (aol.sportingnews.com)